Cannabis Europa COVID-19 Policy
- Please do not attend Cannabis Europa if you have tested positive for COVID-19, have any symptoms, are supposed to self-isolating or in quarantine, or have been in recent contact with someone who has tested positive.
- You are reminded that face coverings must be worn for the full duration of journeys on the Transport for London network, including inside train and bus stations. Conference staff will be wearing face coverings and we would encourage you to continue to do so in line with public health guidance for crowded places.
- Attendees are recommended to ‘check in’ at Banking Hall using the Track and Trace scanning points before entry, in line with continuing Public Health guidance.
- Banking Hall has ensured that there is a supply of fresh air to their enclosed spaces, and will continue to deliver their uncompromising approach to cleanliness; including providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue.
- Please try to maintain social distancing at all times inside and around the Cannabis Europa summit, as well as follow good hygiene practices at all times.
- All attendees are strongly advised to do a rapid lateral flow test twice a week (every three to four days) to check if you have the virus and submit your results to the NHS App, in line with Public Health guidance.
- Should you feel unwell while attending Cannabis Europa, please make a staff member aware as soon as possible and appropriate medical assistance will be provided. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, please seek medical advice and leave the conference for the safety of your fellow attendees.